Friday, October 1, 2010

Sooo much!

Since we got back from seeing Blade, sooo much has happened! Time has really flown by and we are now packing and getting ready to go back to San Diego and Welcome our Blade home with loving arms! But until we do that, here's whats been happening..


My grandparents came to visit from California.. and everyone loved having them here!!



Ryal and Felicia had a beautiful baby girl, Elsie Faye. We've seen her a few times and she's just the sweetest thing!



We've been hanging out with the Casey kids...alot, and loving it more than they will ever know! Mason and Joey have gotten closer..




Mason has been loving on Kylie, lots! His favorite thing is to play with her toes or give her kisses! I promise he wasn't crushing her, I was watching!



Mason and Jack have been playing super heros...along with everything else! Mason just loves his buddy Jack and everything he does :) He loves his toys, his cool outfits, and the fact that he shares and is so loving and patient with him. They are cousins and buddies, and I so appreciate how good he is with him.


.

Joey girl turned 3!! She had an Ariel birthday party and it was so much fun!



Hanging out watching, who else, but probably SPONGEBOB!
My dad came and we had lots of fun with him too. It was so nice to see him! The kids loved playing with him too!
A fun day at the Caroseul with him and then ICE CREAM! Thanks dad!


So we've had a really fun last few weeks around here. Tomorrow is our last day here and then we fly off to San Diego to get everything ready for our new home and for Blade. It's very bittersweet leaving though. Mason has become so attatched to my mom, sister and cousins, as have I. We will miss them more than they know. They saved us this deployment...we wouldn't have made it in one piece being alone these last 6 months, I just know we wouldn't have. Can't wait until Blade and I get to move home one day in the future and be near everyone again! So we're on our way back to the man we love and we'll keep you updated once we get settled!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh I am glad you were able to have so much support and help while Blade was gone! I'm so excited for you though and Good luck with moving again! Mason is definitely looking ready for a little brother I think. Where's your belly shot in this post? haha... So cute how much he loves his cousins. They're gonna miss you tons too I'm sure.