Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Babies, fun and more!!

Well Friday June 4th little miss Kylie Belle joined the Casey Family! She was 6lbs 10 oz and cute as can be! We all went to the hospital to visit Jen, Kylie, and Kevin while they stayed. It also was National Donut Day, hence the donuts the kids have :)

Welcome to the family, Kylie! She is so stinkin cute and is such a good baby. I have hardly heard her cry, just make cute little baby noises!


About a week later my friend from college came to have lunch and a playdate with Mason and I. She has a little girl named Autumn, whom Mason loved, and one more on the way, Haley Jo! We had fun playing with them and catching up :)




Then a couple weekends ago Mason and I went to Lolo to see Ryal and Felicia. Ryal is Blades brother and Felicia is his new wife!! We had fun playing outside and visiting with family. Felicia took us to the Farmers Market in Missoula, and that was super fun too. She is really sweet and I am loving having her as a new sister-in-law :)


This Friday was Stacey Casey's wedding (Kevin's sister). It was out at the Kleffner Ranch and was really nice. Everyone looked so cute dressed up and Mason had tons of fun with his cousins...as always :)

Little Kylie, looking cute!


Lastly, we went to Butte on Monday to see Travis and his friend Noah. Trav made us lunch, we went to Tech, Bonanza Freeze and the PIT!!


Noah and Mason had never been, so Trav felt it was a must that we take them :) It was fun, but OH SO HOTT!!

So once again, we've been having fun and staying busy. Miss, miss, missing Blade though! But he's doing good and we get to talk with him and write emails lots. He has been pretty busy thus far, flying double bags and is on the night schedule (which means he is up until the wee hours!). He is so smart though and is such a hard worker and I know he is doing an amazing job being an officer and pilot out at sea.
Happy Early 4th of July!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad for the update. I love the pictures, and you definitely are staying busy. Now I just need to know when you and Blade are going to reveal boy or girl!?!?

Blade and Alli said...

Haha, I know Ashley! I am just as anxious as you are to know...I think it might be another couple of weeks though until Blade and I can talk again, so we'll have to wait. I'll post it as soon as we know, promise!!